ShareThis

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My first post...

Well this is my first post.. this blog is more than just a personal blog.. most of the stuffs that I'm going to talk about here are politics, history, sports, news and current affairs, and other interests.. Philippines, New Zealand, United States, basketball, football (soccer), rugby, etc.

This is quite a boring post since I'm not use to personal blogging.. I do have another blog but in order to avoid offending people and some friends about my political views and opinions, I decided to used a "pseudonym" name on that one...


Origin of "Donmakles"

What's up with the name?

The name "Donmakles" was originally from a friend's awesome idea of writing a fragment of a made-up ancient Greek epic. The "Lanaoan" is someone from the Lanao Province in the Southern Philippines. "Aotearoa", on the other hand, is the Maori name for New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Twitter

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.