ShareThis

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Failing a "Final" Class Test

Today, I had my "Final" Class test for one of my Political Science classes… I have done all the proper preparation from avoiding drinking coffee (for the last two days) to eating my brunch before the test. I even braved the rain that keeps reminding everyone that winter is HERE already!

Despite all that, my performance in that test turned out to be one of my worst ever in my university studies. I only managed to answer 2 of the 3 questions that I'm suppose to answer and even the 2 questions I wrote an essay about were not properly written or arranged. I had a mental blockade and I did not know what to do. I was stuck and usually, if I'm in that situation, I review the other essays to ensure it was ok. But when I checked it, I could not believe that I wrote such horrible essays and it somehow too late for me to change.

Anyway, I have this little fright that I’m slowly losing my memories and during the test, I just throw-in and wrote anything I could remember about the topic. As a result, whenever I want to add something and the essay is already finished… then it will just ruin everything and ruining it, I did.

I'll be lucky to get the "mercy" pass on that one. Very poor performance and I have myself to blame for it. The only upside is that it only worth 30% of the final grade. Tsk. tsk. tsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Twitter

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.