ShareThis

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ICNHS III-Dao Class of 2000-2001 - 10th Year Anniversary

About ten years ago (June 2000), the III-Dao Class of 2000-2001 met for the first time in Iligan City National High School (ICNHS). I have some of my most memorable moments in high school while at III-Dao, from Counter-Strike to Mount Agad-Agad… from the Folk Dance thingy to being one of the noisiest classes, I ever had. I lost contact with most of my III-Dao classmates since I left the Philippines but thanks to "friendster" and "facebook", I was able to keep in touch with some of them. 


Happy 10th Year Class Anniversary!

The photos below taken last March 2001:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Twitter

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.