ShareThis

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials

For the last six months, I have been using my laptop without internet security. No protection from viruses and spywares. I did not even update my Trend Micro Pro nor buy my own Norton Security. We all know that Window Defender is useless when it comes to scanning your laptop for trojan spywares and viruses.

As a result, my laptop has been acting funny for the last six months. Occasionally, my laptop suddenly shutdown and crashed when I am playing my PC games or watching movies. Browsing and logging in the internet took ages as well. Its annoying really. I could only use the stupid laptop for typing blog articles and research papers.

However, last night (August 7), I had enough and checked out the Microsoft website. There I searched for internet security and I expected that I have to buy the thing on-line. As it turns out, I ended up in the Microsoft Security page and there it was... the "Microsoft Security Essentials".

For years, my Windows Update kept recommending in downloading and installing the Microsoft Security Essential but I ignore it. That was a big mistake! Last night, I download the software FREE and scanned my laptop. The software reported and removed 6 trojan spywares and 1 virus. Now, I got a well-protected laptop thanks to Microsoft Security Essentials.

To download the internet security yourself, check out: Microsoft Security or Microsoft Security Essentials

2 comments:

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Twitter

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.