ShareThis

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Toy Story 3 (movie review)

I am not ashamed to say that I was excited for the movie to come out. I never thought that there was a "part 3" but since sequels and remakes are the thing these days why not "Toy Story 3".

Anyway, I enjoyed the prequels ("Toy Story" and "Toy Story 2") of the movie so much that I expected that this movie would not fail to deliver (and it did not fail to deliver indeed). I am not gonna tell you the whole story, even though, I am a story-spoiler. The ending pretty much will make you cry. Remember in the movie "Lion King" (part 1), when Mufasa died while the young cub Simba asking his father to get up and he never did. The ending of the Toy Story 3 was just like that of the death of Mufasa, a sure tearjerker and its a fitting end of a series. Overall, I enjoyed the movie so much. Here's the trailer:




The movie has a funny side-story of Barbie and Ken. LOL.



OK, once a spoiler, always a spoiler. Here's the "sad" ending of the movie. So if you haven't seen the movie yet. Don't watch this video (you will not cry if you haven't seen the entire movie... trust me):

2 comments:

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Twitter

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.