ShareThis

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Art of Photo-Bombing

MeeoOOWW!!!
Photo bombing (or photo-bomb) is the art of ruining a picture taking. The Urban Dictionary has different definitions submitted by different people.

One definition said that photo bombing is “to drop in a photo unexpectedly… To hop in a picture right before it was taken.”

Another definition: “An otherwise normal photo that has been ruined or spoiled by someone who was not supposed to be in the photograph.”

Anyway, I have my own share of photo-bombing experiences. There are times when I am one of the victims. Some other times, I am the photo-bomber. Sometimes people did it intentionally or for no apparent reason. Others did it accidentally or unintentionally. Some do it for fun while others, simply just to ruin the moment.

Here are examples of photo-bombings:
One of the most popular photo-bombed pic in the web
Dog (to his owner): "You can grab the horns all you want... I don't care!"
Say Cheez!
Darth Vader attending a convention

Here are selected celebrity photo-bombings:
"Honey is that your hand in my back?"
Paul M.: "Oi!"
Daniel Craig photo-bombed Taylor Swift [doing like what 007 suppose to do, sneaky but the mustache disguise was a let down]
Kermit the Frog photo-bombing or should I say, Lady Gaga photo-bombed herself

Here are some of my own shares of photo-bombings:
After a basketball tournament about two and half years ago
A friend of mine (Carmelo M.)... perfectly executed the photo-bomb
During a friend's (Yuki K.) farewell party.. there were about two photo-bombers in this photo.. you know who you are..
My overly executed attempt to photo-bomb.. at least part of me managed to ruin the photo

[P.S. I don't own some of the photos above.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Twitter

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.