Here's the recipe (Courtesy to Ex-Designz):
1 k. chicken, cut up
1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 small bay leaf
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tomato, quartered
3 tbsps. cooking oil
- Combine all ingredients except pineapple tidbits and tomato.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place in a skillet, cover and simmer until chicken is tender.
- Drain, and set sauce aside.
- Fry the chicken pieces in a heated skillet until brown.
Add sauce again and simmer until liquid is reduced; then add tomatoes and pineapple tidbits.
- Serve hot. Makes 6 servings.
P.S. Recipe above is not mine