ShareThis

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Dream House

My ideal dream house will be on the top of a tree (not exactly) or a Tree House. Yes, you read it right. My dream house is a tree house. It has nothing to do with environmental stuffs that are going on around. I just feel like it.

Of course, it not just a mere tree house that any kids could use as a fort. I am talking about a house, a home with its own lounge (sala), bedrooms, kitchen, toilet/bathroom, and whatever.

In addition, I want that tree house to be surrounded by gardens of fruits and veges.

Anyway, it is kinda hard to find a suitable tree large enough to build a comfortable house and most tree houses built for the comfort of their owners built in two or more trees to support the weight of the house and its occupants.

Here are some of the coolest tree houses I found in the internet:








[P.S. I don't own the photos above]

2 comments:

  1. one of these days, I'll have one.. though, I don't think it suits the New Zealand weather :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Twitter

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.