ShareThis

Monday, January 10, 2011

Changing the name...

Well, I changed the name of my blog from "Donmakles - Lanaoan sa Aotearoa" to "The Unknown Gazette".

Originally, I plan to have a personal blog but after 95 post and six months later, most of my blog entries were about different topics of interests (basketball, football, politics, history, food, reviews, Christian, etc) rather than personal. However, I did post some personal experiences and some old memories but they are not that much.

I also have another blog I co-authored with my good friend Scot, known as "The Heat Spot". It is a Miami Heat fan blog. The blog is still developing and we are trying our best to update and post new entries. Here's the link: The Heat Spot 

Anyway, enjoy and keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Twitter

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.