ShareThis

Monday, February 14, 2011

Wicker Park and "The Scientist" by Cold Play

Well today is the Valentine's Day (February 14) and it sort of an anniversary of one of the biggest mistakes and regrets in my life. However, that should not stop everyone from celebrating the occasion and I like to share/recommend a "valentine" movie to everyone.

One of the most unappreciated romantic movies I ever seen was the movie "Wicker Park" (2004). However, if you are not into movies then you might not get the story straight (or you will get confuse and lost from the plot). The movie shows the perspectives of the three characters (Josh Hartnett, Diane Kruger, and Rose Byrne) involved in a love triangle.

Anyway, I am not gonna tell you what happened in the movie. Here is the song "The Scientist" played in the final scene of the movie (spoiler alert!), one of the most romantic movie endings I ever seen.



"The Scientist" 
by Coldplay
(also by: Johnette Napolitano and Danny Lohner)
Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are.
I had to find you, tell you I need you,
Tell you I set you apart.

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions,
Oh lets go back to the start.
Running in circles, Comin' in tails
Heads on a science apart.

Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be this hard.

Oh take me back to the start.

I was just guessin' at numbers and figures,
Pulling the puzzles apart.
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

And tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start.
Runnin' in circles, Chasin' tails
Comin' back as we are

Nobody said it was easy,
Oh it's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be so hard.

I'm goin' back to the start.

Ohhhh oooooo
Ahhhh oooooo

Related Video:

Some Recommendations:
[*] These two movies contained some level of intellectual discussions.. if you have empty-brain you will not get what they are talking about and you will not understand the stories. (I'm serious!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts

    Gadget

    This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

    Twitter

    Gadget

    This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.