ShareThis

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ICNHS IV-Jacinto Class of 2001-2002 - 10th Year Anniversary

About ten years ago (June 2001), the IV-Jacinto Class of 2001-2002 met for the first time in Iligan City National High School (ICNHS). I have some of my most memorable moments in high school while at IV-Jacinto, from having lunch in cafeteria to billiard games… from the swimming in the river to the climb of Mount Agad-Agad… there's also the compulsory Citizen Army Training (CAT) that I owed my fitness so much for the succeeding five years after that..

I remember when some of my classmates and I have to climb out of the classroom window in order to avoid confiscations of our t-shirts… the random sing along at the back and the infamous "Book of Correction". Then there's the always-grumpy accounting teacher and her "water bottle" ready to strike whenever the boys make some noise at the back...

Since I left the Philippines, I lost contact with most of my IV-Jacinto classmates but thanks to "friendster" and "facebook", I was able to keep in touch with some of them. 


Happy 10th Year Class Anniversary!

The (selected) photos below taken last October-December 2001:


[P.S. Yes, I did recycled some of my words from my III-Dao Class Anniversary entry]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Twitter

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.