ShareThis

Monday, August 5, 2013

"The Penguin History of New Zealand" (Book Review)

Book Title: Penguin History of New Zealand
Author: Michael King
Published: 2003

I read this book for the first time in 2003. In fact, the author (Michael King) died of a car accident few weeks after my high school history class started reading his book. Took me 10 years before I get to buy my own copy and I'm looking forward to read it again.

This book is a good introduction to New Zealand's history especially to those who are new to the country and even to Kiwis who wanted to learn their country's past and origin.

This review was originally posted at Goodreads.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Twitter

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.