ShareThis

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Today is actually the 6th anniversary of this blog (I think?) but instead of celebrating it, I ended with a series of unfortunate events:

- Light bulb in my room killed itself off just when I'm getting ready for work.
- Measured product parts at work thinking it's the same job number all along only to realized just before home time that it's not. Ended up staying late and transferring measurement results from one sheet to another.
- My car doesn’t want to start. Tried to jumpstart it. Doesn't work. Co-worker tried to jumpstart it through his car. That too doesn’t work. 
- My phone thought that it's a good idea to kill itself off as well. Have to wait for it to be recharge before I can contact home.
- Tied the damn car to my dad's car and dragged it across Hornby with no lights on. Only positive thing about is my non-engine one hand maneuvering skills... lucky to missed out the morning rush though.


Update: At least I won the meat raffle at work the next day.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Twitter

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.