This is my "blogroll". Here are selected blogs and websites that are connected to me (know in person) or I thought interesting and useful. This list will continue to grow and if you want me to add your blog site here... Feel free to send me a message and I'll add it for you (no spam please).
- A Spoonful of Honey ♥ - This is a personal blog of one of the best childhood friend anyone could ask for. Its about Travels. Foods. Interests. Finds. . . You can also follow her Facebook and Tumblr pages.
- I L M N W Y - if you like someone to design your invitation cards for birthdays, weddings, and other stuffs.
- Figment of Imagination - a Christian blog . . . you can also check out his other blog: The Potter's Hand (These pages are own by my fellow Interbasket member joeven)
- English Tips and Self-Taught Tour Guide - English language website.
- Dxjayrock's Notes - sharing thoughts, opinions, and rants. (This page is own by my fellow Interbasket member dxjayrock2008)
- Parallel Photography - A group of Filipino photographers offering our services in Christchurch, New Zealand. They recently changed our name from Christchurch Litratista. [For project enquiries and quotations, e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Ignored Genius - The Ignored Genius (TIG) discusses the Filipino culture, behavior and traits together with the positive and negative effects that the people usually neglect. (This page is own by my fellow Interbasket member Sickcurtain_16)
- Interlacements - Filipino academics whose common interests lie in the intersection of international law and politics. (This page is own by my distant cousin, Professor Romel Regalado Bagares, who lectures in public international law and private international law at the Lyceum of the Philippines University College of Law.)
- United Filipinos Worldwide for Community Development, Inc. (UFWCD)
- UFWCD is a non-profit organization for overseas Filipinos willing to
help in some way to our kababayans in the Philippines. Also check out UFWCD (Facebook Group)
- Soldiers of the Cypher - Christchurch's finest break-dance (bboy) group. To follow the group's development and events check out: Soldiers of the Cypher (Facebook Page) and their twitter page.
- Filipino Basketball League South Island (FBLSI) - Home to Christchurch's and Canterbury's Filipino Basketball. The Filipino Basketball League South Island is organised by the FILIPINO SPORTS CLUB. It is an informal club promoting sports in the community level, starting with the ethnic Filipino groups. To follow events and developments of the Filipino sports community in Christchurch, check out: Filipino Basketball League South Island (Facebook)
- Pinoy Cantabrians Sports Club Inc. (PCSCI) - Formerly home to Christchurch's and Canterbury's Filipino Basketball. The now defunct club organized sports leagues (including the annual Christchurch All-Filipino Cup Basketball League) and tournaments in Christchurch, New Zealand and the rest of the South Island. To follow events and developments of the Filipino sports community in Christchurch, check out: Pinoy Cantabrians (Facebook)
- Creation Science Evangelism - Christian Science Evangelism is a leading Christian-apologetics ministry, defending the literal interpretation of the Genesis creation account from the theory of evolution (see our Statement of Faith). CSE was founded in 1989 by Dr. Kent Hovind, from a desire to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the science of God’s creation. Today, CSE is an international ministry with some of the most requested resources on the topics of creation, evolution, dinosaurs, and the Bible.
- Dial-the-Truth Ministries - Dial-The-Truth Ministries is a King James Bible believing ministry presenting the truth and exposing error with the Word of God. We are a King James Bible believing ministry presenting the truth and exposing error with the Word of God. We provide informational tracts on the King James Bible, exposes of corrupt Bible versions, false teachings, Christian music, rock music, youth issues, prophecy and current events.
- Christianity Today - Christianity Today International is a not-for-profit ministry. We are not affiliated with any particular denomination. Billy Graham started this organization (Christianity Today International) in 1956.
- Journey Deeper into God's Word - Global Scope Ministries exists to encourage people into a deeper relationship with Jesus, through being changed by the Word of God, committed to prayer, sacrificial service and the honest confession of sin. It achieves this through a range of Facebook pages and websites. For more...
- Filipino Christian Achievers - Showcasing the Filipino Christian Achievements. Providing inspiration.
- Answers in Genesis - Answers in Genesis is an apologetics (i.e., Christianity-defending) ministry, dedicated to enabling Christians to defend their faith and to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ effectively. We focus particularly on providing answers to questions surrounding the book of Genesis, as it is the most-attacked book of the Bible. We also desire to train others to develop a biblical worldview, and seek to expose the bankruptcy of evolutionary ideas, and its bedfellow, a “millions of years old” earth (and even older universe).
- The Real Truth - The Real Truth magazine and The World to Come program are produced by The Restored Church of God. We teach all the true doctrines of God, as taught to Christ’s Church by the original apostles, tracing our roots directly to the first-century Church.
- Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! - Using the internet to bring truth and Christ to a lost world! This website exists solely to magnify the Almighty God of the universe, Jesus Christ; and His Eternal Word, the King James Bible. In so doing, THE TRUTH is proclaimed concerning many different topics. How to Go to Heaven!
- Creation Ministries International - Creation Ministries International is a group of non-profit ministries in several countries. Though each is a legally and financially autonomous body, we have formally unified our efforts as a federation of ministries under the banner ‘CMI-Worldwide’ that helps to ensure unity, harmony, and efficiency of outreach. Our role is to support the church in proclaiming the truth of the Bible and thus its gospel message. We provide real-world answers to the most-asked questions in the vital area of creation/evolution, where the Bible is most under attack today—Genesis.
Alternative News and Media:
- Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting - FAIR, the U.S. national media watch group, has been offering well-documented criticism of media bias and censorship since 1986. [Also check out: Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting Facebook Page]
- Press For Truth - Press For Truth is a team of videographers, investigative journalists and political activists. We do our best to expose the global elite and their plans for a new world order. [checkout: Press for Truth (Facebook page)]
- ClimateGate - Anthropogenic climate change has been faked and turned into a tax on the air you breathe. The goal of Climategate.com is to provide a daily dose of information regarding the world’s greatest scam, climategate, and other information and news to help you in your battle against the Religion of Settled Science to dispute their views on Anthropogenic Global Warming, and in addition, to battle the one-world socialist agenda, which is the movement’s leaders’ real goal. [checkout: Climate-Gate (Facebook page)]
- Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth - Architects & Engineers for 9/11 truth is a non-partisan association of Architects, Engineers, and affiliates, who are dedicated to exposing the falsehoods and to revealing truths about the destruction of the 3 WTC skyscrapers on 9/11/01. [checkout: Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (Facebook page)]
- Infowars - Because There's a War on For Your Mind! [checkout: Infowars (Facebook page)]
- Toronto Truth Seekers - Toronto Truth Seekers (TTS) was formed by members of Toronto 9/11 Truth groups active since 2004. New members are welcome from all countries. Everybody should be able to look into new information for themselves. Nobody should be afraid of hearing anything. If it sounds stupid, they can laugh at it. If it sounds smart, they can use, enjoy and share it.
- Mark Dice - Mark Dice is a media analyst, social critic, political activist, and author who, in an entertaining and educational way, gets people to question our celebrity obsessed culture, and the role the mainstream media plays in shaping our lives. Mark frequently stirs up controversy from his commentaries, protests, and boycotts, and has repeatedly been featured in major media outlets around the world. [check out: Mark Dice (Facebook page)]
- Abort73 - Abort73 is a subdivision of Loxafamosity Ministries, Inc. (LMI). LMI is a non-profit 501c3 Christian, education corporation. Abort73.com is an online resource designed to creatively and comprehensively educate students about the injustice of abortion, and provide them with simple tools to help pass that education along to others. Abortion (infanticide) is the Westernize form of genocide and the individual right of those babies to live is far more important than individual right of his/her carrier.
- Abortion is Murder - Did you know that 7/10 people who have an abortion call themselves a Christian? We need to stop this horror! We cannot stop abortion until it is exposed for what it really is.
- ProLife New Zealand - We talk about freedom of speech, human rights & saving the whales... but what about the 'rights' of an unborn child? [Facebook Page/Facebook Group]
- Voice For Life - New Zealand (pop. 4 million) has one of the most alarming rates of mortality of any developed nation. In 2003 alone, over 18,500 people were killed through abortion. For many, choosing to abort an unborn child is part of a cycle of abuse which reaches across many generations and impacts all parts of society.
- Right To Life (New Zealand) - Right to Life New Zealand is the web site for Right to Life New Zealand (Inc), a Pro-Life organisation based in Christchurch NZ.
- Filipinos for Life - We are Filipinos – all fighting for a single cause, the very reason why we have bound together as one group and one voice: to speak the truth about the dignity and sanctity of human life in all its stages, from natural conception to natural death. Also check out: Anti-RH Bill
- Christian Pro-Life Resources for the Philippines - God gave us this ministry in April 2006. In January 2007, we produced pro-life tracts/fliers about a diary of an unborn baby and we have, to this date, photocopied 16,500 pieces of fliers and distributed them all over the Philippines.To our knowledge, 4 babies have been saved by the fliers. We know of four instances (it was just shared to us) wherein a mom in a crisis pregnancy read our flier and after reading,decided to keep her baby. Those babies are all worth it! [Facebook Group]
- Pro-Life Philippines - is a non-profit organization of Filipino citizens who are concerned about issues pertaining to the inherent value and dignity of human life.
- LifeSiteNews.com - LifeSiteNews.com is a non-profit Internet service dedicated to issues of culture, life, and family. It was launched in September 1997. LifeSiteNews Daily News reports and information pages are used by numerous organizations and publications, educators, professionals and political, religious and life and family organization leaders and grassroots people across North America and internationally.
Advocacy (Women's Rights, Anti-Human Trafficking)
- Say NO - UNiTE: End Violence Against Women - Say NO is a global call for action to end violence against women and girls.
- Alicia Project - Alicia Kozakiewicz helps to educate the public through personal testimony on cases of Internet luring, child abduction, child sexual exploitation, missing persons, and human trafficking. The Alicia Project also reaches out to survivors, their families and families of missing persons. [Facebook Page]
- Stop Demand - Stop Demand's vision is for a world free of sexual violence, sexual exploitation and sexual denigration. Stop Demand addresses the demand fuelling the global sex trade (prostitution, pornography, sex trafficking). It calls for action to stop all forms of sexual violence, sexual exploitation and sexual denigration of women and children. [Facebook Page]
- Anti GMO Foods and Fluoridated Water - This page is PRIMARILY about Genetically Engineered (GMO) Foods and the existence of Fluoridated Water. We do cover Chemical Pollution from time to time and other miscellaneous subjects that may or may not relate to the 3 subjects (Earth, Water, and Air). We also discuss the negative effects of MSG, Aspartame, RBST, Chloramine, BPA, and More. We have a discussion board at http://www.higeography.com/ and also check out Anti GMO Foods and Fluoride Water Facebook Page
- Save Philippine Dragon Boat - This page is the social networking channel of Philippine Dragon Boat Federation (PDBF) as it calls for help to reinstate Philippine Dragon Boat Federation (PDBF) as the National Sports Association of dragon boat paddling here in the Philippines.
- Hukuman ng Mamamayan Movement (Jury System for the Philippines) - a jury system will ensure that justice in the Philippines is applicable to all Filipinos not just the rich.
- It's Our Future - The New Zealand government is negotiating an international agreement that could have a huge effect on the lives of ordinary kiwis. It's called the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPPA), and it involves eleven Asian and Pacific-rim countries, including the United States. If it goes ahead, we risk damage to our innovative economy, our pristine environment, our health, and the ability to shape our own future. Because the negotiations are being conducted in secret, what we know about the TPPA comes from leaked documents and detective work. This is not acceptable. We live in a democracy, which means we have the right to know what is done in our name and to have a say.
History and Politics
- GetRealPhilippines.com - Were we consulted? On the fourth of July, 1946, we sentenced generations of Filipinos to live their entire lives in a country run like hell by their compatriots. How does pride in self-rule stack up to the reality that in the more than 50 years of independence, the majority of Filipinos lived in absolute poverty and countless others suffered, died, or disappeared as a result of the greed and lust for power of our leaders. [This is one of the very first websites I encountered after my family migrated here in New Zealand. Benign0's writings woke me up from what is going on in the Philippines without blinding myself with too much nationalism and misguided patriotism. Although, I don't agree with some of the writings but in the end, we all wanted a better Philippines. Also, one of the main reasons that inspired me to study political science in university.] (GetRealPhilippines.com Facebok Page)
- Philippine-American War, 1899-1902 (by Arnaldo Dumindin) - its a history website about Philippine American War of 1899-1902.
- The Philippine Expeditionary Force to Korea (by Art Villasanta) - its a history website about the Philippine Expeditionary Force to Korea (PEFTOK). The Philippines in the Korean War.
- The Brown Raise - The Brown Raise is a movement to create the highest possible path for the Filipino race through the rediscovery and ownership of our UNIQUE FILIPINO IDENTITY-– restoring our pride as a people and our dignity as individuals.
- The Federalist Papers - We’re studying and discussing the Federalist Papers, what Jefferson called the best commentary ever written about the principles of government. Check out the Facebook Page.
- University of Common Sense - to help visitors understand fundamental [American] founding principles and shed light on some important topics and issues from a true Constitutional perspective. We have chosen video to be the primary medium to convey the information.
- Lapham's Quarterly - Lapham’s Quarterly recognizes and promotes Cicero’s notion that to know our history is to know ourselves; that, indeed, we have nothing else with which to build the future except the lumber of the past. By maintaining a keen focus on a single theme in each issue, LQ endeavors to reclaim our oft-forgotten history and to present it to a widespread audience.
- The Founder's Blog - The Founder’s Blog will feature essays about the Founding Fathers that we probably didn’t learn in school and will highlight Founders and historic figures that have been forgotten in history. Or even worse, their particular part in history may have been “corrected” or even erased by revisionists.
- Budget Biyahera - Budgetbiyahera.com is a personal travel blog that hosts photos and content that are solely written and edited by Mai Flores, the author. Photos and text that are posted on this website are the author's intellectual properties. These creations of the mind are of the author's, unless stated otherwise.
- Roadtrippers - The open road. That’s what it’s all about. Driving down long stretches of asphalt, pulling over at a local diner for some grub, and discovering the most incredible roadside wonders.
Arts and Photography
- Realistic Art: The Art Galleries of Howard David Johnson - Realistic Art in Paintings and Pictures: Educational Realistic Art Galleries in a wide variety of media dealing with Themes of Myth and Legend, History, and Natural Beauty... with lots of Fairy Tales and Fantasy Art for the young at heart. Featuring over 400 pieces of Late 20th and early 21st Century Old Fashioned Traditional Realistic Art and today's experimental and fantastic médias numériques... exploring the cultural and spiritual heritages of all mankind while pioneering new vistas for Art and Technology through visual art, essay, and word paintings.
- Romi C. MananQuil - MananQuil’s present works delineate unique Pinoy roots that continue to transcend the dictates of a “neticized” world gone berserk with the internet and other insensate products of technology.
- Awesome Comic Artists - This Page is dedicated to all of the Great Comic artists out there. Mostly commissions and convention sketches grouped by the artists name.
- Just Say AH! - Official Website of comic artist Adam Hughes. Adam Hughes is most commonly known for his stylized renderings of women; super heroines, damsels in distress, figures in fantasy. About the time Adam began making waves in art circles and his artwork really began to be noticed, the term "Good Girl Art" had been coined, and it best describes exactly what Adam does. He is considered by many to be one of a new generation of Good Girl artists inspired by Petty, Vargas and Elvgren. When describing his own work, Adam has used the term "naturalistic" as opposed to the term "realistic" ; which describes what he does perfectly.
- Nihilistique! - The Art of Manzi DeYoung. Cosplays and Costumes.
- La Rafael - Photographer Benedicto Rafael from Australia and Mel Francia from the Philippines, specializing in people and event photography. Inspiring photography designed to give you creative, true to life images that communicate your message perfectly.
- American Gallery - A blog site in tribute to great American painters, their works and masterpieces.
Food and Nutrition
- Mercola.com - Dr. Mercola's mission is to educate and provide simple inexpensive tools to help limit or avoid expensive and potentially dangerous drugs and surgery.
- Pinoy Recipe - Filipino culinary arts is greatly influenced by European, Chinese, American, Arab and Asian cuisines. A fusion of recipes from former traders, immigrants and colonizers. Experience the tastes and colors of Filipino food and enjoy these free Pinoy recipes on this site; happy cooking!
- Oh My Goodness - Healthy eating ideas and recipes, workouts and fitness motivation [Adventures in Food and Fitness by Rachel Annunziello]
- Ang Tambayan ng Superstars - This is your "tambayan" site where you can find the latest Pinoy Athletes News around the Globe. It focus mostly on our Philippine National Team Players. Enjoy!
- Team Pilipinas - the premier website for sports news in the Philippines. The site also dedicated one of its page to the Philippine national basketball team and Philippine basketball in general.
- International Basketball News and Forum (IBN) - Interbasket is an international basketball news website and popular discussion forum. Interbasket exists as a basketball community for the entire world, and encourages personal awareness of basketball around the globe, not just for one’s country or region. InterBasket hopes are to facilitate understanding and discussion for basketball on a global scale. No longer is basketball an American thing, but is a world sport that should be respected throughout. Check out: International Basketball Forum (IBN Forum!)
- United Philippine Basketball - Facebook page for all Filipino fans of basketball and all sports in general run by my fellow Interbasket forumers (Ultimate_Baller24, TrueBluePinoy, Kaiziken_Pinas). Also check out the Tumblr page: United Philippine Basketball (tumblr page)
- Philippine Basketball Team - its a Philippine basketball fan site (courtesy of fellow Interbasket forum member The 11th Rock), here you'll find lists and records of the Philippine national team. The site also hosted a forum for all Filipino basketball fans.
- GilasPilipinas.com - latest news and headlines of Philippine national teams and the PBA.
- Wide World of International Basketball - Basketball blog by fellow Interbasket forum member usausa.
- Philippine Basketball Review - Basketball blog by fellow Interbasket forum member thadzonline
- Goal.com- This is where I checked news and current events in world football from the English Premiership to the Spanish La Liga Primera.
- Pinoy Football - PinoyFootball.com is a news and information aggregator maintained by Filipino football fans for fans. The site aims to provide a comprehensive outlook on the state of football in the Philippines, with the hope of raising the profile of the sport in the country. Also check out Filipino football forum - Usapang Football
- Iliganon Footballers - the blog is made to show the world that Filipinos particularly in Iligan City loves to play football, because football is our passion, our game, our life, life without football is like a man without a woman! We are the goodwill advocates for a better and fair play game. Expanding, Extending, Expressing, the love of football to our fellow countrymen. [See also: [Iliganon Footballers Facebook Page]
- Planet Rugby - This is where I read news and current events in world rugby from SANZAR's Super Rugby and the Tri-Nations to the Magners League and the Heineken Cup.
- RuggaChick - a chick who knows more rugby than I do with blogs, videos and tweets about the Super Rugby.
- Crusaders Rugby - Home of the most successful professional rugby franchise in the world. Based in Christchurch, New Zealand, the franchise represents 7 provincial rugby unions covering the top half of the South Island - Nelson, Marlborough, Buller, West Coast, Canterbury, Mid Canterbury and South Canterbury.. Also Check Out Crusaders Rugby (Facebook)
- Philippine Rugby Football Union (PRFU) - The PRFU is the official governing body of the sport of Rugby Union in the Philippines.
- Mighty Ape - Mighty Ape is one of New Zealand’s leading e-commerce web sites and the winner of numerous awards including the 2009 NetGuide Web Award for “Best Online Shopping Site”.
- Fishpond - Fishpond is an Australian and New Zealand online store selling books, music, and movies. Our mission is: To build the people of Australasia a local online store of a world-class standard. A place where they are proud to shop online. We will do this by building a high
quality store that is convenient, easy-to-use, has a huge selection and excellent service.
- Hoax-Slayer - The goal of the Hoax-Slayer Website is to help make the Internet a safer, more pleasant and more productive environment by debunking email and Internet hoaxes, thwarting Internet scammers, combating spam, educating web users about email and Internet security issues.
- So, What's News? - The trusted satirical and fictional news website bringing you the latest 'news' and updates as it happens. Our aim is to inject humor into everyday news and to provide respite to readers who have grown weary with mainstream news organization’s partisan, biased and depressing way of presenting the news. If you don't find the articles funny, you have the choice not to laugh. :) [Check out their Facebook Page: So, What's News? (Facebook)]
- Fanfiction.net - FanFiction.Net (often abbreviated as FF.Net or FFN) is an automated fan fiction archive site. It was founded in 1998 by Los Angeles computer programmer Xing Li, who also runs the site. As of 2010, FanFiction.Net is the largest and most popular fan fiction website in the world. It has nearly 2.2 million registered users and hosts stories in over 30 languages. Basically, the ultimate form of expressing our love for all that we love. Literature-wise - that's actually quite subjective. But that's what we're all about here at FF.net - biased opinions and fandoms!